Correcting Connection Issues
- From the Azure portal, select the VM with the connection issues.
- From the left pane, select Diagnose and solve problems.
- Under Solutions to Common Problems, select I can't connect to my Linux VM, and follow the recommended steps.
- If that does not solve your issue, do any of the following:
- From the left pane, scroll down to Support & Troubleshooting and select from the choices underneath this section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the right pane and click the link to open a support request.